- Designation of origin
- Vallegre - Cabral
- Degree of alcohol
- 20 %
- Grape variety
- Touriga Nacional (25%), Touriga Franca (25%), Tinta Roriz (25%), Sousao Portugais (25%)
An exceptional LBV produced with carefully selected grapes from among the best in the Douro.
Wine with ruby color. The nose offers aromas of ripe black fruit. In the mouth it is well structured and has intense aromas of black fruit and spices.
A powerful port wine, elegant and round with a fruity and a long finish.
Cocktails and pairings
Excellent with chocolate desserts and a wide range of cheeses.
- Gold Medal – Selections Mondiales des vins du Canada 2016
- Gold Medal – Selections Mondiales des vins du Canada 2013
- Gold Medal – Mundus Vini 2013
- Silver Medal – International Wine & Spirits 2013
- Bronze Medal – Decanter World Wine Awards 2013