- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- Vallegre - Cabral
- Degree of alcohol
- 20 %
- Grape variety
- Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Arinto, Gouveio, Codega
After aging for 4 to 5 years in oak casks, this port has a full flavor of fruits as well as smoothness and freshness.
This high-quality wine results from the fermentation of white grapes and the addition of wine brandy, which stops the alcoholic fermentation.
As they age, sweet white wines will progress towards a golden crystalline color.
Clear, smooth and crystalline. The flavor is developed and woody, with notes of caramel, vanilla, chocolate and nuts.
Soft and vigorous, consistent, velvety, slightly peppery and very well balanced.
Cocktails and pairings
Serve chilled as an aperitif, or create a sangria with it!
This port can also be served mixed with tonic water, lemon and ice.
- Gold Medal – Berliner Wine Trophy 2019
- Gold Medal – Sélections Mondiales des vins du Canada 2016
- Silver Medal – La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2016
- Gold Medal — China Wine & Spirits Awards 2015
- Commended — Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2015
- Coupe d’or—La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2012
- Silver Medal —La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2015
- Gold Medal —La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2014
- Gold Medal —La Coupe des Nations, Québec 2013