- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- AZ. Ceuso
- Degree of alcohol
- Grape variety
- Nero d’Avola 50%, Cabernet-Sauvignon 30%, Merlot 20%
Harvesting is done by hand in September to ensure perfect ripening of the grapes. Maceration takes place in stainless steel tanks for 14-16 days. Once fermentation is complete, the wine is placed in French oak barrels for 12 months, allowing it to more fully express its unique character. It is then bottled and rested for six months in a cellar before being sold. A perfect wine for aging.
Purple in color, this wine exudes aromas of underbrush and venison followed, after aeration, by notes of spice and crushed black fruit. Rich and powerful attack. Firm tannins. Smoky and cherry on the palate. An elegant wine with huge potential.
- Gambero rosso – Oscar Quality/Prezzo 2014
- Slow wine 2014 – Recommended
- I vini di Veronelli 2014: Due stelle
- Bibenda 2014 – Tre grappoli
- International Wine Cellar by Ian D’ Agata – March/April 2014 Recommended
- 88 points Robert Parker The Wine Advocate 2014
- 90 points Wine Enthusiast 2014
- 92 points Robert Parker The Wine Advocate 2013