- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- Terras Do Sado
- Cooperativa Agricola Santo Isidro de Pegões
- Degree of alcohol
- Grape variety
- Chardonnay 60%, Arinto 25%, Antão Vaz 15%
This wine is aged in American oak barrels for four months to bring out the complexity of flavors. It is ready to drink now, but will age well for a period of 3-5 years.
A straw-yellow color with aromas of fresh fruits and a hint of oak. It is well structured and has a fresh, persistent finish.
Cocktails and pairings
Spicy fish and select cheeses.
Serve at 14°C.
- Bronze Medal-Decanter World Wine Award-2013
- Silver Medal- Sélection Mondiale des vins du Canada-2013
- Bronze Medal– International Wine Challenge– Londres 2011