- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- Rioja Alta
- Bodegas Olarra
- Degree of alcohol
- Grape variety
- Tempranillo 100%
This great wine is the result of careful vine selection and continuous monitoring of the ripening process. Using yeasts specially selected by our technicians, fermentation is controlled at a temperature of 26-28°C. The withdrawal is completed in large oak vats. Before bottling, the wine stays in storage until it reaches perfect maturation.
Black cherry color with purple tones. Intense and fruity aroma reminiscent of wild fruit juice. On the palate it is fresh, tasty, fruity and very persistent.
Cocktails and pairings
Grilled lamb chops and chorizo paella.
- Bronze Medal – Trophy Pub & Bar 2015
- IWSC – 2015 Best Spanish Producer
- Gold medal – Berliner Wine Tromphy 2012
- Silver medal- Decanter World Wine Awards 2012
- Best IWSC – 2013 Spanish Producer