- SAQ Code
- Designation of origin
- Domaine de la Renne
- Degree of alcohol
- Grape variety
- Sauvignon Blanc 95%, Sauvignon Gris 5%
Grown in clay-limestone soil, the grapes for this wine are mechanically harvested, macerated for 7-8 hours and then pressed.
Following settling and alcoholic fermentation, the wine sits in thermostat-controlled stainless steel tanks and is kept in cold stalls for several months before bottling.
Dry white wine with light yellow reflections. Its bouquet has aromas of flowers, grass fields, tropical fruit and citrus. It has a crisp acidity providing freshness and a persistent finish.
Cocktails and pairings
For an aperitif, or with a filet of sole meuniere, seafood and goat cheese.
Serve between 8-10°C.
- Ligers Silver—Vins de Loir D’Angers 2018
- Silver Medal—Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2019
- Silver Medal – Mondial du Sauvignon 2018
- Silver Medal—Concours Vignerons Indépendants 2018
- 90/100 Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2019